Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A capital of love

Recently I was visiting a capital of love (and continue living in capital of perfume :) ). As a proof, I uploaded two traditional pictures of Paris. But they were taken from hands :) The Chappell was lighten enough, but neither tripod, neither rock were found on top of the Triumph Arc.

I will tell one good thing about my trip as a tip, which I discovered by accident. I was visiting Paris at the beginning of March for a week-end and it appeared that a number of museums are free to enter during the first Sunday of each month. As for off-season time like November-March, the list of free museums is expanded. However, the museum of Science, which is in the list of must-see, isn't one of them.


Eiffel tower, Paris


Sainte Chappell, Paris

No comments: