Thursday, March 13, 2008

National museum of Modern Art

The best museum I've visited in Paris was museum of Modern Art (cool site of the museum, with a real look of it). If I ever be visiting Paris once again, I will defenetly next time visit museum of science (Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie). Now I present probably illegal pictures of it as almost every visitor was making them.

A modern corridor of the museum


Modern room with no windows


My beloved piece of art! Incredible expression of the mood. I would love to see this in my house.

Also, lot's of really strange and interesting ideas are gathered inside the museum. It is quite big and takes several hours to pass through it. The impressive pieces of art can be found there: painting painted only with black color, another was only with dark blue color, paintings with color selection tool like in Windows Paint (small squares with various colors), big red sculpture of hippopotamus, impressive paintings of Salvador Dali and etc.

No comments: