Monday, June 16, 2008

Marseille: one side of its face

This week-end I spent in Marseille. It is the second-largest city of France with a population about 1,5 million people. I was very surprised when I saw the city as its shown in following pictures. I would say its only one side of Marseille, however, not the best. I started my exploration from the very beautiful train station and went to the heart of the city - old port.


Gare de St Charle, Marseille (the trees are real)


Just 50m from train station, left hand


Just 50m from train station, right hand


100m from the train station










University in Marseille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

idomus reportazas! baisu ten pas jus, klausyk ((: labai stengeis ieskot negrazhumu ar jie ten tikrai taip ant kiekvieno kampo?

Liolik said...

Nea, nesistengiau, tiesiog vietom daugiau nebuvo kitokiu objektu. Taip, tai yra Tikrove :) Tokios realijos...