Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A visit to Lithuania

Visiting Lithuania in June is really impressive :) And it always was like that during the warm period of the year. However, coming back to Cote d'Azur is not a less pleasant thing to do :)

Having only a few spare minutes lets me to post only the views from Vilnius and its suburbs that I saw through the camera and not only. The only place that is missing is Trakai. Don't know how it happened that no appropriate pictures were taken. I think the food and drinks have filled my arms :))

By the way, at last I have declared my income taxes for the French government. It took me *only* 3,5 hours. And the rest of the free time after my return to France I was preparing for meeting the guests from Lithuania, which means probably a few (or even no) posts for some time. So, enjoy Lithuania ;)


Rotushe & its new fountain, Vilnius, Lithuania


Museum, Rumshishkes, Lithuania
(celebrating friend's birthday)


Orthodox Church, Vilnius, Lithuania
(searching for my grandma, who is an often guest there)


Cemetery, near Vilnius, Lithuania
(in the memory of my beloved grandpa)

Very popular person currently in Lithuania (on the left). I had a chance to visit him at the very first day of his debut :) I knew nothing when I came there (shame on me), but I liked it a lot. I wish a good luck to Irmantas Jablonskas!

Sriubu restaurant, Vilnius, Lithuania

No comments: