Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ski: Carving style

During the week ends I continue to ski in Southern France ski resorts, which to be honest are not that bad. The main advantage here is a proper snow and no ice on the slopes. For training some moves (which I am doing right now) it's one of the best conditions.

Here I spent time skiing with some guys from Austria. It wasn't difficult to find them as one them is just in the same room. And they are really good skiers. I was amazed when I saw myself skiing together with them. Of course, not at the same speed, but yet... Eventually, I started wondering about the skies that they rented: one asked for carving and the other one slalom. I stick to carving style as my current skies are just right for that. And in this video are the results of this week end. I know that's far from the ideal moves, but at least now I can claim that I feel the skies and I go just after them, they are leading me, the curves became more beautiful... and the fun that you get has doubled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liolik, pavarai. Wow ((: aš apakus!

(shiny gailiai pažiūri pro langą į lietų, balas ir žalią žolę.. ir čia vadinasi Švedija..)

Liolik said...

Zinok slidinejimas tikrai baisiai veza! Bet ne pirmom dienom, kai vos vos pastovi ant slidziu ;)