Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fixing a fixed line

For the last 2 weeks I was trying to connect to Neuf internet provider. To do that I have to get the fixed line from France Telecom. And to connect to Neuf - you need whether to call them, or make the requeset on the internet. So, it's sounds very easy and promising. However, for the turning the fixed line on - 55 euros, the line doesn't work, and the guy that tested the line called me and tried in french explain something. Lastly, I was told to check electricity, but my landlady called once more France Telecom and asked them to arrive to find the reason, couse if the reason would be electricity - please pay another 100-200 euros :) Ok, lastly guy camed to my little housy and with a rocket's speed started to test everything. At the end to found out that to fix it, he has to climb this electricity pillar - I couldn't stop myself from not taking a picture to remember that precious moment :) ...when french people lastly made the line work.

It took 2 weeks... Second 2-3 weeks Neuf is going to establish their services for my line. The good news is that I will get not only Internet connection, but ~70 TV channels, free phone calls in Europe fixed lines and quite good Internet speed :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brangus malonumas (: