Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Accident

Today I had an accident with a french man driving a mirco-bus. I think it was my fault that I tried to take another row on the road without looking into the mirror. However, I woked up 15min ago and was in a hurry to get to the job. But he was VERY angry about that! We passed each other in a distance of several centimeters, but without any scratches. He stopped in the middle of the road just before green traffic-light stopping all the others participants and went to my car to have some bad emotions gone out of him. While he was shouting some french words to me, I did undestrand nothing and was able to say only this: "Maybe now we can continue driving?", - of course in English. He was MAD! He shouted something else, then went to his car and looked at me once again. But I had only two thoughts in my mind: "When am I gone get to work?" and "I still don't undestand you and there is no point in this conversation, cause nothing has happend". He said something more and closed the door of his bus. After ~1 minute we continued driving. Looks like for him this accident was much more meaningful then for me. Yeah, it's life :)

No comments: