Thursday, July 12, 2007

Little 'housy'

At last... it's over. At last I found a nice and comfortable place to live! Without any strange smell on the ground flour (in a case of flat), with furniture and a nice people to communicate. It's a villa, quite far from a big tourist towns, but near the motorway :) It's about 16km to get to Sophia Antipolis and 13km to get to the beach in Cannes. However, landlady also said that in 2-3km there is a public swimming pool :) I will definitely have to try that one!



So, I found a little house with two rooms for bedroom and living room, kitchen and bathroom. It costs not too much as it is quite far from touristy places. There is also a small garden, a cat and fishes in a small pool. I am really very excited of living there :) Many thanks to Carin, my co-worker, who helped me a lot in searching and communicating with French people!


Otherwise, it's really amazing what different types of accommodation (from usual to people from Eastern Europe) you can find in French Riviera. As far as the price between an apartment and such a 'housy' is similar :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

request for more pictures of your living place!