Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cannes on Saturday

Today I woke up and realized several things:

  • I have no Internet and probably won't get it;
  • I don't need to go anywhere (I mean my job);
  • Lastly, the sea is in 7 kilometers! The sun is shining and beaches are waiting for people to come, and the jellyfish.... yeah, they are waiting either :)
So, on the early morning I decided to have my breakfast on the beach. Finding the route without GPS wasn't so hard - the main street goes straight with turn to right at the end.








While driving, I passed the Cannes most famous place with it's red carpet...





As far as I arrived quite early, there were still few places for parking left. However, after parking I realized that the beach in that place is rocky... it was impressive, because beaches in Cannes are very small. So people were just lying on the rocks, getting a sunburn...




The sea is really BLUE! You can even go for a sunburn straight in the sea with a great view...


A little island located not far from Cannes can be seen from the cost.

While making pictures, my legs gone down into the sand, interesting view :)


Unluckily, my camera's battery was dead, so I lost some pictures in 'paparazzi' style with a girls lying on the rocks listening to the radio and smoking a cigarette.

No comments: