Sunday, July 22, 2007

Journey to Agay

Sunny Sunday morning I traveled to St. Raphael, but I didn't reach it because of the numerous transport on the roads and heat, and hunger... Only Agay, situated not far from St. Rapahael, was achived.

However, while traveling I made several stops to make some photos of incredible sightsings all over this region. The specifics about this part of French Riviera is that the color of cliffs and rocks is red, which is quite strange, but looks really great! Take a look:


The shore is red like rocks and the sea looks blue and transparent. Such beaches are usually small, but while driving to Agay I've seen plenty of them. As I discovered, the greatest attraction is to dive in these places, maybe because of the another world under the sea. However, a small band of fishes I met even in the Cannes's beach. They were wondering around, swimming between legs :)

Straight path to the yacht :)

And this one is Agay:


Another thing that I found new to me, is the railways all over this region through cliffs and just in front of the sea, beaches and all that stuff. Just take a look:




For more photos please visit Zooomr :)

No comments: