Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First steps in dslr education

Here I would like to put some short notes about my educational process in (d)slr world, which has recently began and gains the speed.

After some point and shot camera expirience, which ended in my subjective opinion quite well, I made a next step. The question that appeared at the first day with (d)slr - why the background of most photos is so blured? With PaS I had another experience, so I started from this point. A very valuable answers were found here:

Many examples with grouped pictures and explanations, also small exercises and not too much of text :)

Todays investigation comparing with exposure is huge! At the very first day I got my new camera, I spotted that the focus range became very limited. Exposure tips can help you in that, however how can you achive the same effect as with PaS to make a normal landscape photo with for example a rock in foreground and the background focused at the same time... A new definitions have appeared:
The last two mostly explain the secrets of sunset/sunrise photography :)

Wish you good shots ;)

No comments: