Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some new experience

Today I am very happy to share some really good news - it is a first lecture of French courses! And, that's not all:

  • they are free!
  • they are at Eurecome, means no need to go anywhere
  • they are together with students!
The only minus that I discovered - they are organized only once a week. So, I am looking for other possibilities to get them gratuit :)

P.S. Also, I visited a hairdresser (at last!!!) :) It was extreme in a way... Cause I had to pay more then a was told several days ago. So, I was out cash! And, influenced by stress, completely forgot how to ask a bill in French (l'addittion) to understand why I was paying more. Lastly, when I brought the cash (it took ~30min), I got a discount for being a student :D I really need to take some tough French courses...

No comments: