Friday, October 19, 2007

Trip to Barcelona, part 2

The Jardins de la Fontaine in Nîmes.

Pont du Gard




















Some crazy french dog... But it makes me laugh :D

Cap d'Agde - a small town near Mediterranean sea. It's famous of nudist beach, which probably you can find during summer, but not during stormy weather. Still, it's not usual touristic place, it's houses are different from Cote d'Azur. You may think why not simply Agde and it's reasonable - it is located in ~5km from Cap. Agde - a small town, not very impresive and it has no smell of the sea :)

Yachts in Cap d'Agde.


Funny houses with the same colour all over the town.


Sea smells like Baltic sea and makes me feel like at home...




Béziers - here we made a stop to have some warm food after several sandwiches. There is a nice view of the Cathedral from a bridge with a way thin road and path for pedestrians - funny one :) This photo from was made on that bridge.




And the last townwe managed to visit that day Narbonne. I dont't why we were visiting it, propably it was on the way to Spain, however, it was a big surprise to found in the old town a big Castle-palace. It looked really amazing and the biggest surprise what the look of it from the yard. But I run out of the batteries for camera, so there is no picture. But still, it looked like an enterence to the castle from a fairy tale, like Alice in Wonderland or smth similar. That was WoW!

Palais des Archevêques




Looks bloody like Dracula's... Joking :)




To be continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for interesting blog and nice pictures. There is a lot of interesting and useful information for me. I always dreamed to visit Barcelona. To see beautiful beaches, Gaudi's masterpieces, taste traditional cuisine and learn flamenco dance. And my dream is becoming true. That's why I'm interesting in everything about Barcelona and Spain. I bought tickets and now choosing accommodation from many hotels in Barcelona. I want to find something close to beach or in historical center. Also I know that there are many historical and thematic parks and a lot of museums which I have to visit.